Okay okay, so it is only fair that I submit Ryder for a contest, since Lillian won a contest, right? Don't break my arm I will do it!!! The prizes are all Etsy items!! Please help this momma help support other mommas!! Besides, it is only fair to submit Ryder in a contest, too.. Right? ;)
Here is the photo of Lillian that won Brevard's Most KISSable baby when she was three months old..
Thanks again!!
 |
| Photo taken 8.8.8 (not kidding!) |
The hardest thing is choosing one photo to show how cute your kid is.. of course, every parent loves their own cutie, so please show some love for mine and I will be happy to do the same for you (seriously, I have a lot of friends with cuties.. just look through some of my previous posts!). :) I love my cutie and think that he is the cutest because he laughs, coos, grunts, and makes the most serious faces. I love all of his facial expressions! He reminds me of his daddy the most!
 |
| My big buy's first ever picture |
|  |
| The view from our first hospital room |
 |
| The first rocket launched after he was born. |
 |
| Our first family shot. |
 |
| Big guy's first bath |
 |
| Meeting Grandpa for the first time... |
 |
| Sean Ryder's first photo-shoot! |
|
 |
| He fell asleep his first time in the jumparoo |
And, finally my contest entry photo
 |
| Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Yum! ALL aboard! |
Hope you enjoyed the little time-line of our lil' man's "firsts!" Now, on to the contest.. You have to follow the hosts, two other fabulous mommy bloggers
Freckles and Fudge &
Unexpected Surprises via GFC (feel free to follow me, too!) and if you would like to enter the contest, do so
here. Good luck to all the cuties!
Please vote
HERE http://torijean.blogspot.com/p/cute-kids-2010.html
Thanks soooo much!!!!
6 comments:
Gotcha, mama
Voted (really cutie pie) and shared your site on Facebook, and are following you!
Visit and follow me at http://www.mymomsavesmoney.com
Adorable photos!
Following you from MBC. Please follow back! :-)
Mayra
www.mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com
Hi there. I'm sorry to confuse you but I had to add a contest linky entry so if you could go over and link to that. I just need you to put your sons name in the contest entry, your link to the post and then your email. It's on the contest page now. Then for voting I am placing an actual voting post from a poll, that way the comments don't get overflown. I will leave the cuties pic page up and have the poll on there as well as soon as more entries get going-
thanks so much for participating:) email me if you have any questions! thanks again!
I enjoyed my visit! Following you from Diva Cafe.
http://thekissablekitchen.blogspot.com
Have a healthy day!
Following from MBC!
-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight
Post a Comment