Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shop vac

Some days, I wonder why I even put the shop vac away.  It seems like when I do the floors, I have to redo them as soon as I am done or definitely by the next day!  Well, I did not start this post to just complain so I am gonna share some fun moments from yesterday morning while it is quiet this morning.  Everyone (but momma, of course) slept in late today.

 Little man is drooling here but sooo cute! Is it too early to be teething? 

 Lillian likes to build towers and castles, our little princess.

 Ryder in the back getting some tummy time.

 Lillian blowing kisses to her brother now in the jumparoo.

 Lillian eating after her bath.

Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Yum!  ALL aboard!








Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 

 

"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you." ~Anonymous

 

"We cannot choose whom we will love if we claim to be Christians." ~Anonymous

 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I can't believe how big Ryder is already!