My husband has put A LOT of hours in at work this week. He works so much and we absolutely love and appreciate him for all he does for our family. So, tonight instead of leftovers he wanted sushi from Thai Thai, in Cocoa Village. How could I say no? Well, I did the first time he asked because we have leftover baked, delicious salmon.. tastes so good!
AND tomorrow we are going with a huge group of our friends to Green Meadows Farm and will probably go out to eat afterward with Lil Lil's godmothers (YAY!).. But, I caved and I am glad we did. It was so yummy! But, it did make me think about something that we talked about at the park today. The conversation was about Brevard County's recycling program because you can put so many recyclables in the bin. I am going to make a conscientious effort to recycle all plastic, including the containers that I just got from Thai Thai, the container from Lilli's 2lbs. of strawberries she finished in a day, and continue with everything else that already goes in there. I realize it may be early for a new Year's resolution but it is never a bad time to do a good thing. Another thing I did today, besides make a delicious zucchini egg bake for our playdate was order some goodies from my girlfriend's Etsy shop. Be sure to check Mamacita Soaps out and support another awesome mommy! Speaking of awesome mommies, I am also anxiously awaiting my friend Maria's release of her nail line.. Cult Nails. I tell you and I am not exaggerating when I say that I LOVE every color she makes and wears!! Enough of my infomercials (lol).. here are some pictures from today. Enjoy!
Below, Lillian is on the far left, picking flowers.
Lillian now loves the swing.. it only took two years!
Her face was too funny in this one not to post.
LOVE big beautiful bellies and our lovely friend, Mandy.
Lily loves flowers!
AND taking pictures! ;)
1 comment:
You are too sweet! Thanks for posting about Cult Nails! I love love love the pic of Lil picking flowers! Too cute!
Post a Comment