Sunday, October 24, 2010

Candy Corn!



I love candy corn.  When I think of Halloween, I associate it with candy corn, I cannot help it.  :)  So, when I saw Babbling Brooke's Candy Corn Nails - How To, I HAD to try it!
Check out her post and look at how mine turned out.  Not too bad since I free-handed it in the dark, (okay, it was with the light of the computer! lol). 



Well, it looks good when you are not looking CLOSELY! :)  But, it was definitely fun to do.  
Have a safe, fun, and happy Halloween.  


Candy Corn Quick Facts
  • Candy corn has about 4-5 calories per kernel
  • Halloween accounts for 75% of the annual candy corn production
  • October 30 has been designated as National Candy Corn Day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look fabulous!!! What a great, festive mani (and beautiful ring too!). You did an awesome job freehanding that!

lynette355 said...

oh oh how cute....i gotta show that to my college girl!