Today is my "little" brother's birthday. Last year we celebrated my hubby and his birthday together because he was visiting from IL. This year we had a double birthday with my friend's hubby and we did "Pub Golf." It was hilarious and so much fun!
The pictures above are from when we lived in Okinawa. My dad would take us to Okuma and we would usually go with friends. My dad just celebrated his birthday last week, too. AND My uncle's is coming up next week. Tons of celebrations!
Here are some "fall" photos from FL. It was REALLY hot in the sun today with a cool breeze. Gotta love it! I asked Lillian to pick out a pumpkin but she was instead moving pumpkins to different price baskets.. but she did pick out a perfect little pumpkin.. her first one!
And this was from her first Halloween at Mom's club -- where I met some of my greatest friends!
Here is a video of little man talking.. This is sure to make you smile.
We went to the zoo last week and Lillian got to feed the giraffe's! She absolutely loved it.
They were also decorating for Boo at the Zoo.
Lilli loves her blocks!
Before we left today she HAD to build a castle..
Enjoy! Time to switch the laundry over and do the floors again! LML
OH and one more thing..
Next month, I am traveling with the kiddos
to NJ by car and would love your tips for
long road trips with a toddler and infant...
Thanks so much!


1 comment:
Cute post! My lifesaver with Laken & our trips to NC/Georgia has been a portable DVD player. She just sits it in her lap & watches movies/shows. I even rig a blanket up in the window (with the oh crap handles, don't know what else to call them lol) so there wouldn't be a glare on the screen. I recommended this to a friend & it worked for her as well. Also, instead of waiting for meals I let her snack almost the entire time. This kept her busy & content. When she really get restless, we would stop at a McDonald's & let her play on the playground for 10 min. As far as the baby, I have never taken a roadtrip more than 5 or 6 hours with an infant & certainly not by myself, or x2 kids. You are a brave woman. Good luck! I spent many hours in the backseat myself with Laken on all roadtrips. When she was a baby, I would even breastfeed going down the road. Just throw it over the side of the carseat ;)
Post a Comment