It's that time of year again, the holiday season is upon us, and I have been thinking about holiday photos for at least two weeks now. I even posted it as a facebook status. I contacted my awesome photographer, Cindy (Petit Amour Photography) to check her availability because this time of year fills up fast! She has awesome pricing for photos and you can even get your photos on disc, so that you can do as you please, like making holiday cards at Shutterfly.
![]() |
| Collage by Cyndy, Petit Amour Photography |
Have you made your cards list? Did you check it twice? Well, I am in the process of making my list! And I will be using Shutterfly to make my cards this year. They have some of the most adorable cards ever!! I use Shutterfly to make personal photobooks, announcements, thank you cards, and even stationary. This year I am thinking I will do a twinkle lights theme.. How adorable will this be and it fits my theme PERFECTLY?!
![]() |
| http://www.shutterfly.com/ |
I am going to have to use these mailing labels, too!
![]() |
| http://www.shutterfly.com/ |
What are your plans for the holidays? We are driving up to NJ to visit family for Thanksgiving and I cannot wait! It will be longer than normal because we will have to stop to feed baby boy, but so worth it! I cannot wait to see my Aunt and Uncle in NC (on the way), the Jersey Browns, and the entire Jersey clan! If you have any tips for traveling by car with a two and half year old AND a three month old, please share them with me here!
Shutterfly is offering 25% off all holiday cards until November 3! What card(s) will you be choosing this year?
AND....
If you have not already voted for my little man, please do so HERE. Thank you all so much.
Blessings to you and yours.




No comments:
Post a Comment