Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What up, Wednesday?

http://torijean.blogspot.com/p/cute-kids-2010.html
I am following two blogs because I entered a contest where I need your VOTE HERE please and I was just popping around reading blogs, so I bumped into  freckles and fudge's "What up, Wednesday" You should check out her blog and Unexpected surprises, too..  They are the sponsors (is that the right term) of the Cute Kids contest.  I love sharing experiences and meeting new mommies via the blog world.  You can post your blog there, too!

So, here are some photos from today.  Life is good. :)


Cheeseball

All smiles..

Daddy's big boy!

Lilli's lunch..
Here is one I JUST snapped of Lilli..


Enjoy your day!




6 comments:

Abundance Yeah said...

Just Cute! Great Blog! New follower from blog hop http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/

Remember to enter Abundance Yeah Spice and Rub Giveaway
http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/2010/10/spice-rub-lovers-giveaway.html

Buy One Get 2 Free this week on my blog and a free cookbook

Jaclyn Rubly said...

Simply adorable!

Jaclyn Rubly
www.MomBit.com

Sara said...

Your babies are absolutely adorable!! Following you back!

Anne Patrone said...

New follower from 500 With Kids. Regarding advice on LONG car trip to NJ. Can see that you're with young kids. Think about the following: getting a DVD player for your older daughter (plus headphones unless you want to hear The Backyardigans all the way up I-95). For the yummy baby, hoo boy. Good luck and think about traveling at night to mesh with his sleep time. Make sure you stop for regular food breaks and just know that it gets easier the older they get. Good luck

Rose said...

Your pictures are great... kids are beautiful. I found your blog on MBC and I'm now following. Would love for you to follow back at http://ourtipsforsaving.blogspot.com

Thanks and keep in touch!

Unknown said...

awe such adorable pictures what a doll...I am your newest follower from MBC come by my site as well Id love if you followed back http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/