Monday, October 25, 2010

Green Meadows

Lilli and Addi

Saturday, we went to Green Meadows Petting Farm in Kissimmee, FL.  This is directly from the website:

For the price of admission, you will enjoy a guided tour with:
  • Information about pigs, cows, goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, donkeys, Elmer our Asian water buffalo and more!
  • A chance for everyone to milk a cow.
  • Train Ride.
  • Pony rides for children.
  • Tractor-drawn hayride.
  • Picnic areas for those bringing a lunch.
  • Beverages and snacks available at The General Store.
  • Free Souvenir for all Spring and Summer visitors.
  • Everyone picks their own FREE pumpkin Oct 1st-31st.


Izzi, Lily, and Bubba
A Zorse, part Zebra and horse

The tour usually lasts around two hours but with a huge group, tons of toddlers, babies, some older kiddos, and a break in the middle for lunch.. it took a wee-bit longer.  I milked a cow.  I don't know too many people that can say that (besides everyone that went that day!).  My battery in the camera died RIGHT before that so I did not get to take a picture.  Lillian actually did it before I would - HA!  But, it was a great time!  Here are some photos that I did take .. The train ride was awesome.  The entire farm is mostly shaded with a lot of trees.. and a lot of the trees had lost their leaves so it felt a little bit like fall.  It was great!!!  Happy trails.


Lil' Bean on the pony rides

Lillian and Anoria "petting" a chicken

Lilli petting the rabbits

She liked the sheep.

Some "fall" leaves

Lillian with her brother, cousin Addi, Godmothers, and Mat

Eating a corn dog and with daddy

I love my guys

Brandon passing over a baby chick. Photos by his mom Corrine


1 comment:

Baby Diaper Cakes and beyond by LaTersa said...

Oh what an adorable family! The babies are just darling. I'm stopping by from MBC, and I would love for you to check my blog out at http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.blogspot.com. look forward to seeing you.