Friday, July 16, 2010

Two hours at the pool..

We were at the pool for at least two hours today, stopped at Publix, made it home and both babies are sleeping - YAY!!!!  I am just eating a salad with ginger dressing and then I think I may lie down for a bit, too.  They are not the only ones worn out; It does not take much for me being just shy of 36 weeks and ready whenever baby boy is to make his appearance but it was fabulous to just float this belly in the pool.  Here are a couple shots of the napping toddlers...

Our buddy, Bubba.


Lilli and her shoes!


Now that I am finished with this post and slurping my remaining ginger salad dressing, I am gonna go relax for a bit before the wake up.. till next time!  Thanks for reading.  :o)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The pool is a definate sleep aid. Congrats on your new bundle of joy about to ne born. I am only blogging 6 months and I think it addictive! Following you from MBC. come check me out www.babysittinmama.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Ah, the pool always ends with a good nap around here too! Hope you enjoyed it!

New here from MBC! Come check me out at rendermemama.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee said...

Love the pics of the napping toddlers.

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Amy Sullivan said...

Super cute blog...I am on my way over to Less Stess Food now.

Cindy said...

The pool is the best place to hang out when you're pregnant in Florida. I'm also from the Space Coast - born and raised. Thanks for visiting my blog.

http://busy-moms-tips-blog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the follow, and I'm following back!
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! =)