Wednesday, July 14, 2010

35 and half weeks



We are getting closer every day to meeting our newest addition and am just soooo very excited.  We had an appointment this morning and it went well.  We are currently up to weekly appointments.  He could be here any day now and be fine.. he is just fattening up in momma's oven right now.  I just miss my sleep and generally am very uncomfortable.  I used to sleep deeply but since being a mom that has all changed.  I am gonna try some tylenol pm tonight because the doc said it was okay and ear plugs that my buddy gave me so I can sleep through the hubby's snoring (he may not like that I posted that - lol).

Mommy went to bible study last night with friends and am very happy to be starting this journey with such wonderful gals. It was our first night and I am very excited to be a part of it.  We are doing the series Believing God with Beth Moore. 

Okay, well the hubby is on his way home from work...  We are going to grill out tonight, brats and burgers - yum!  We also plan to go for a little bike ride around the neighborhood.  Little LB did not take her nap today but did have quiet time in her room (except for the lawn guys riding by her window the entire time). So this is going to be a short post but wanted to share "Follow me Wednesday" and hope I am doing it right.  They have cute blogs, too.. and I am looking to expand mine to more family and friends..




Hope your day was as awesome as ours and that you also have a great night..

No comments: