We have been busy, tired, visiting family, and countless other small things.. I have sat down to write a new post and then am distracted with one thing or another. Some days I have little to no energy, today I have had some.. enough to vacuum the floors and *think about mopping. But, in the process of cleaning, I started to feel nauseous (thank goodness for spell check, I never spell that word right the first time) so I am taking it easy for now.
Lillian and I had banana blueberry pancakes for breakfast yesterday morning. I thought she would love them and even made a character shape just for her. Well, she did not want to touch them so I plugged her nose and made her eat her first bite (is that awful!??) and then she ate most of it. She was not happy at first but then she enjoyed it. Was that a "mommy dearest" moment? I just don't understand because she used to eat ANYTHING that we put in front of her and since turning two she has become a little finicky and a whole lot of stubborn. Here are a couple shots from yesterday's breakfast.
Last Tuesday we went to Play Plus with some mommy friends and I didn't get a lot of pictures. I hate to be repetitive but I have been really exhausted lately and on top of that I have had three bloody noses since that day! My friends assured me not to worry and also not to go home and google pregnancy/bloody noses but I had to today.. apparently, it is normal because of the increase in blood pressure, preparing for birth, and making a baby. It reassured me but obviously I do not enjoy the nosebleeds. hmm... Maybe that has something to do with my feeling nauseous. Here is a shot of the smaller kiddos at PlayPlus before my nosebleed - Cannot believe we will be meeting OUR smaller kiddo any day now!!! =)
This past weekend, we went to a baby shower for a beautiful friend.. she is due in Oct. (I believe it is October.. mommy + preggo brain = pure forgetfulness) It was a really good time and it is always fun to celebrate mommyhood and new babies.. Isn't she beautiful though!?
The last picture is from one week ago when we visited the grandparents (my hubby's mom and grandma, along with my dad and his wife).. and I was really bad this trip and only got this one shot (which is really not like me, I normally annoy people with the amount of photos I take and have been dubbed the Asian tourist) but it is just so sweet. Lilli is holding daddy's and grandma's hand as we walk up to eat at Cracker's. Love it! This one below is a picture I just took now because my pal, Danielle, thought it was cute. She just left with our buddy, E, but I got take a shower without worry while she was here and I KNOW all you mom's can appreciate that!
Have a super awesome day!!!
3 comments:
I have to poke the first bite in to my sons mouth all the time too. He is a little bit older than your daughter too. He almost always finishes it though once he has had a taste.
Congrats on the bundle coming! Boys are so much fun!
You got her to eat a bite, which is more than I usually accomplish with my 6 year old! LOL. Those pancakes were the cutest, though!
I remember 37 weeks . . . I was SO ready for that baby to be OUT OF ME!! LOL!! But in just a few more short weeks you'll be holding that sweet little one!
Hi Leslie! Thanks for following me on Twitter. I didn't know who you were at first lol! Thank you for your kind words! You look fantastic! I'll have to check in to see how you're doing when you have your little one. Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment