Monday, July 12, 2010

Silly Lilli!

I just saw another post showing adorable now/then pictures of a little one at another mommy's blog (Nina @ Momma Go Round) that I loved and it inspired me to share this recent photo of Lilli, in her jumparoo and a video from way back when...  Lillian's godmothers brought it back for our newest addition, who will be here very soon and Lillian decided she loves it again.. She and her buddy play with it constantly and Lillian gets back into it -- as you can see, she is a lot bigger now though. 




Standing in her jumparoo 6/30/10





A super cute photo 12/11/08


And one from this weekend!

WOW! Right?  


If you have a moment, please vote for Lilli at Gerber .. Thanks so much!!! 
Here is the link: http://www.gerber.com/photo/?entryid=20330&/#/detail/ 
if you would like to share it and ask your friends to vote, too ;)
Thanks again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soo cute! I'm following from MBC! I hope you have a chance to take a look at my blog:
http://nomies3montsers.blogspot.com

The Cake-at-Home Mom said...

Your daughter is adorable! Love the pics!