Hello! Sorry that I have been MIA .. actually we did visit family in Miami! But, we have also been busy fighting colds, cold weather, and started back at school for Lillian. It is actually her first time but it is a school where the parents are actually the students! You can check out more information here.
Well, it has been awhile and it is kinda like talking to an old friend, so before I go off on several tangents - I will announce the winners (which is my original reason for this post!).
Using Random.org, the winners were (in order) 11, 1, 3.
So, congratulations to bamalynn, who tweeted, Huber Family, new follower (btw, I LOVE the lavender), and humanecats, who is also a follower on Twitter. I will be emailing for your addresses so I can send you your coupon to try Purex Crystals for free!!! (if it is free, it is for me! haha) Enjoy!
Thanks so much for participating in the Purex Crystals giveaway! You are gonna love it! Please let me know if you do -- I do!!!!
1 comment:
Hi! I first need 50 people to comment on their facebook page for the Bounce House Giveaway before they will make me a finalist.
After I get 50 people to comment then they will make a link for me to get "likes"
Kari
http://shining2save.com
Post a Comment