Sunday, January 2, 2011

2nd day of January 2011 and my 2nd giveaway!

I wish I could say that I would be continuing this trend tomorrow but I am not...  I do however consider myself lucky that I got to try Purex Crystals early!! 

And I may not be doing my third giveaway tomorrow on the third, but I do have the opportunity to give away THREE coupons to try Purex Crystals absolutely FREE!  This product is AWESOME.  I love it!  I want to wait until I get more to do my laundry!  I received a sample to try the fresh spring waters scent and cannot wait to try the others.  I have bleached my clothes by mistake and I have had spots on my clothes from softeners.  So, I was a little hesitant about trying this because you put it in at the beginning of the wash - directly on your clothes.  




I tried it on my towel load first because I want new towels anyway.. but they came out smelling great!!  I am super self conscious about how I smell.. I love my lotions, my perfumes, body sprays, candles, plug-ins.. I am not exaggerating.  I love for my man to smell good and my kiddos, too.   I actually hate that I cannot use regular fabric (liquid) softener on my babies' clothing BUT you CAN with the crystals.. it is fabric softener reinvented!





Unlike other softeners, Purex Crystals will:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
The product won’t harm your clothes and is safe and convenient for the entire family.
The giveaway:


HERE’S HOW TO WIN 1 of 3 coupons to try Purex Crystals absolutely free…
1. Follow via Google Friend Connect (1 entry) and leave a comment on what scent you will try
BONUS ENTRIES
2. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry) and comment with your twitter name
3. Tweet you entered my contest and leave the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) in a comment. You may do this once daily using the Share on twitter button below.


Good luck everyone!!!
Leslie


The giveaway will end in two weeks on 1/16/11 at midnight EST and winner will be announced on Momday 1/17/11. Winners are contacted by email and posted here on my blog when confirmed. Winners have 24 hours to confirm before a new winner will be chosen. Many thanks to Purex for sponsoring this giveaway.




No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Purex provided a product sample for this review & giveaway.

12 comments:

Huber Family said...

I signed up as a follower to enter for the Purex Crystals! If I win, I would love the coupon for the Lavender Blossom scent. I love a good coupon = )

humanecats said...

I follow on GFC and would love to win the lavender blossom.

humanecats at gmail dot com

humanecats said...

I follow on twitter as humanecats.

humanecats at gmail dot com

humanecats said...

tweeted giveaway

http://twitter.com/#!/humanecats/status/23818604516478976

humanecats at gmail dot com

bamalynn said...

Follow you on Twitter. - bamalynn

bamalynn said...

Follow via GFC. I'd like to try the Fresh Spring Waters!
bamalynn75@yahoo.com

bamalynn said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/?status=Check%20out%20this%20site:%20http://straessley.blogspot.com/2011/01/2nd-day-of-january-2011-and-my-2nd.html#!/bamalynn/status/24195673117163520

bamalynn said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/bamalynn/status/24671416959893504

bamalynn75 at yahoo dot com

bamalynn said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/bamalynn/status/25069149709410304

bamalynn75 at yahoo dot com

bamalynn said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/bamalynn/status/25432568367153152

bamalynn75 at yahoo dot com

bamalynn said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/bamalynn/status/26168219622440961

bamalynn75 at yahoo dot com

bamalynn said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/bamalynn/status/26516189861650432

bamalynn75 at yahoo dot com