Well, I have been trying to figure out how to post the widget with the original result but I cannot! I tried.. I
printed the page and attempted to scan it so I could post it that way but my scanner is not cooperating either.. I wish I were kidding but I believe it is the cosmos telling me to go spend time with the family and not blog right now. Haha. So.. I am gonna try to copy and paste
There it is.. Ironically, on the first day of 1/1/11 my first winner is #1. Cyndy, with comment #1 has 24 hours to respond to an email I sent at NOON. If she does not confirm in 24 hours I will use Random.org to choose again tomorrow at noon. Don't laugh at me.. I can get the widget but then the widget is on my page, it does not display the winning number. If you know how post it, please share!! :)
I am thinking I may combine my two blogs so I only have one to focus on.. my other
blog is recipes and pictures of food that I make BUT I am not sure yet! Until I decide, here is what I made today.
Cornbread, black eyed peas, and collard greens
 |
| Actually, my second helping (with rice this time) |
 |
| Mimosa, surfing anyone? |
 |
| 1/11/11 |
 |
| 1/1/10 |
 |
| 1/1/09 |
Finally, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you every blessing from Him, love to fill your hearts, and happiness that warms you like sunshine. Thank you so much for participating in my first giveaway.
1 comment:
So cute! Thanks for helping me out and getting my button :)
xoxoxox I would love to get to 1000!
Post a Comment