Here is a video from yesterday. It is Lillian practicing before we went to a couple houses in the neighborhood (and before I fixed her costume to fit better).
| Her first candy of the day |
| Melts ON your mouth, not in your hand |
| First "trick or treat" |
| "Are you sure about this?" |
This is a photo from this morning.. I love our mornings (even though half the house is not feeling well).
It is NOV 1!!!! The beginning of my birthday month. The month of Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? I am so grateful for my hubby, our family, and friends. Wishing you and yours many blessings.
Numbers 6:24-26
"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
No comments:
Post a Comment