Happy Halloween! Well, sort of... WE were up most of the night with BOTH kiddos. It may have been heat exhaustion or something like that but Lilli had a fever of 102.7° F and felt VERY hot to the touch. One side of her face was pink and the other cheek was flushed/blush red. A lot of our friend had this one - two night fever episode so I was not too worried but daddy was, we (he) woke her up, and then gave her some ibuprofen, stuck her in a luke warm bath, and half a popsicle when she got out of the tub. She had a fever this morning of 101.7° F so I went to Publix first thing this morning and got some fruit popsicles. When Lilli was little she would take any type of medicine in a syringe, spoon, or cup.. now, I have to disguise it in popsicle form if I don't want to have to fight a toddler haha. Seriously, where did she get this stubborn-ness from? HAHA!
Yesterday, we went to the air show at Cocoa Beach. I thought it would be fun for Lillian because she is into airplanes and helicopters. But, not so much, because of the noise. She, Blue, and Ryder were very frightened by the loud jets and we left soon after we arrived. But it was a nice breezy day and we rode our bikes. Here are some photos.
 |
| By the glass bank, our first jet. |
 |
| Waiting for our friends at the Green Room. |
 |
| Ryder, passed out. |
 |
| WWII planes |
 |
| The ear plugs did not help |
 |
| Big bomber |
 |
| Our little pirate before her nap.. |
 |
| big guy's 1st Halloween! |
Hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment