I truly am blessed. I love my family! My family that I am a part of no matter what and the family I choose, my friends!!! There was a play-date today for a couple of my girlfriends' cuties celebrating their first birthday. It is hard to believe their 2nd babies are already turning one!! Who am I kidding -- it is hard to believe my little (BIG) guy is almost three months already!! Well, we were invited to share their special day and I would have had to cancel my House Party all together if my mommy friends had said no to my request of bringing over the new BrewStation. She said it was silly for me to think I could not bring COFFEE over.. heeehee. Sometimes I wonder how we would survive without the coffee! As a matter of fact, I just had another cup! lol
Here are some pictures from the party.
 |
| My big guy! |
 |
| My big girl |
 |
| Beautiful mommies |
 |
| Adorable! |
 |
| Boys will be boys! |
 |
| Birthday girl, Phoebe |
 |
| Birthday boy, Luke |
 |
| Big brother, Isaac |
 |
| Lillian |
 |
| Everyone rushed to say hi to the recycle guy, driving "a TRUCK!" |
 |
| "1..2...3. Tickle, tickle!!!" |
 |
| Setting up the BrewStation |
 |
| Demonstrating |
 |
| Enjoying some more.. |
 |
| Some yummies |
 |
| More, please? |
Nothing to spill, break or burn.
The Hamilton Beach® BrewStation® Coffeemaker offers convenient one-hand dispensing without a conventional glass carafe. There's no pouring or spills, and nothing fragile to break and replace. Best of all, there's nothing to give your coffee that scorched flavor, so "Your last cup tastes as fresh as the first™."
An enclosed brewing system and gentle keep-warm heater ensure that coffee stays holds in heat and flavor for hours. You make coffee the way you always have, brewing the full pot and dispensing just one cup at a time. If you're serious about great-tasting coffee, the bestselling BrewStation® Coffeemaker is a must.
Well, we all love the BrewStation®!!! Be sure to check it out! I have some leftover coupons for it, if you'd like one to save some $$ let me know. Also, join the party at House Party and start hosting your own! You receive amazing discounts and free stuff from brands you know and love. All you have to do is host a party with a few friends and family. It's a lot of fun!
Have a blessed and joyful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment