It is hard to believe that my little man will be 2 months old soon! I cannot believe that it has been a month already since my last post and that it will be OCTOBER, this Friday!!! Wow! Well, it has been an eventful month and there has been quite a bit of an adjustment period. Friends tried to warn that Lilli might regress but we didn't think that it would really happen. I know every child and situation is different and all in all it has not been that bad. We have had mostly happy moments, but I have also been to the extreme other end of the emotions spectrum. Luckily, I have wonderful mommy friends to vent to that completely understand, a supportive husband that tries to help out when he can, and wonderful family members to remind me to laugh at my woes! My hubby sends me to the store for alone time but reminds me to be quick about it. The other night I went to my awesome pal's bridal shower (she will be Mrs. Ristucci is less than two weeks!!!!) and before I left, he asked, "Do I have time to take a shower?
It is hard to do with two kids," with all seriousness. HAHA.. Really? Is it hard to do things for yourself while watching two kids? I was too excited to be leaving the house and celebrating my girl's upcoming BIG DAY to say anything other than, "Go ahead, but be quick about it." I love my life. We went to visit grandma and great grandma over the weekend, but I left my camera here. (Booooo) And speaking of "boo" what are your kiddos going to be for Halloween? Are you making the outfit yourself? Have you already bought it? I plan to learn how to sew as my new hobby, cannot wait. The hubby says he already knows how. This should be interesting. I never envisioned myself this "domesticated" but off to do the floors. I love how just turning on the shop vac calms my baby boy down because then I can still get some things done, well at least until Lilli comes over and switches it off.
Here are some photos over the last month -- oh and yay, football season is here!
At the pediatrician's office, waiting on our guys.
Shot by daddy, on the slide at Isaac's birthday party
In the pool, with daddy.
Daddy, with Ryder, in a sling
Lilli did not even eat her two cookies
Having fun holding her "little brother, Sean Ryder"
Dr. Dance delivered both my babies
One morning..
At the beach
Big waves and super awesome pals.
Tomorrow, we are going to PlayPlus with some pals.. Hope you have a fabulous day!!
1 comment:
love the pics!
Post a Comment