Monday, August 30, 2010

Newborn shoot preview!!!

This is going to be a quick picture post because I am soooo pooped.  I think my little guy is super gassy and it makes him uncomfortable as his little system continues to develop. 

Breakfast was delish - an english muffin with egg, sausage and cracker barrel cheddar cheese.  I have to make sure I send my hubby to work with a full tummy or there will be a McD or BK debit soon after he leaves. 

Many of my posts and pictures credit an amazing friend and photographer, Cyndy, of Petit Amour Photography... this one is no exception - PERFECT!  Thanks so much, Cyndy!!!

 Little guy with his very handsome, daddy..








Cherubic ;)










A shot of our Lil' Bean!

Sorry that this post is short and kinda all over the place.. lack of sleep will do that to you!! 
Hope your day/week is fabulous and full of blessings!

3 comments:

Barbie said...

She did a BEAUTIFUL job! Sean is absolutely adorable and OMG that pic of Lili...WOW!!!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

he is precious!

I am a new follower from the Mom Blogger's Club, "The Simply Follow" group. I hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

http://shining2save.com

Have a great day!
Kari

Veronica Lee said...

Absolute cuteness!!

Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
Have a nice day!