Sean Ryder James was a healthy 8 pounds, 11.8 ounces on 8/11.. at 9:06 p.m.
He had to stay an extra day because he had a high bilirubin count, which I think is total b.s., especially that they had to keep him under the lights and supplement him with formula since my milk had not come in.. but all that matters is he is here and healthy. (sorry I am hormonal - lol)
Our first family shot...
Our view from our delivery room
I was a guest because I was discharged the day before little man but then we had the perfect view of the rocket that went off at Cape Canaveral
Extremely excited to be home with the family though!
Mommy's helper and the best aunt in the world!!!
"Polka dots"
Lilli opening some presents from g's coworker
Lilli opening some presents from g's coworker
And Lilli outside with Aunt Boo-boo so mommy can rest (and do a quick post!)
Just a few more of our newest Team Straessley member
..Enjoy!
Okay, okay, just one more from the hospital.
3 comments:
Congrats on your beautiful baby boy. He is soo precious.. I'm your newest follower from mom bloggers club. stop by and visit me at healthy living and a balanced you www.aliciahunter.net
Waaa~! He's sooo cute!
CONGRATS!
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html
Congratulations! He is such a cutie!! And what a sweet little helper you have!
Post a Comment