Friday, January 28, 2011

Wow.. I thought I posted Wordless Wednesday

I will have to look though my drafts.. I probably previewed it and forgot to post, in between baby and toddlers, diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc., you know that the missing post will not be the first or last time!  I am almost back to feeling like myself and am much better than I have been in a while (Thank the Lord!).  I was wearing the big guy, as the bigger kiddos were running around pretending to be superheroes, and it gave this momma a minute to get lunch ready.  Now the kids are fed and laying down for naps... A quick post and then back to cleaning our home.

Zucchini Egg Bake


But for the babies, it is called EGG PIZZA!

Not quick enough to get Lilli's picture.

"Mommy, take picture Lilli spinning"

And spinning...
 


6 months already, next month!

Little firefighters

Where is the fire?

More activities at the library

Firetruck puzzle

Deep concentration!

My first Valentine?

Loves her rice!

This morning's art projects (are up on the window now)


To all my Tampa friends and family, be safe at Gasparilla!  We are most likely gonna take it easy this weekend since we are all still recovering from that awful virus.  To my Brevard buddies that are going braving the challenging and scenic 3.02-mile obstacle course a.k.a. the Warrior Dash - I hope you kick butt!!!  

Hope everyone has a fabulous and fun weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog