Friday, December 24, 2010

My FIRST giveaway!!

Have you heard of popchips? They are a healthy delicious snack that is not fried or baked..

Santa's new favorite snack!

They are POPlicious!  I received my box of popchips and hate to admit I already ate the entire box ...in two days.  Luckily, they sent several snack size packs so I can say I shared it with two other taste testers in my house.  These snacks are packed full of flavors.  I started with the top and tried the cheddar potato popchips first.  They were so POPlicious and cheesy.. as you can tell, I love cheesy!! I HAD to try my old favorite, sour cream and onion.  UM, one sound… YUMMMMMM..  So, immediately after that bag I googled popchips then I “Liked” them on facebook and became a follower on Twitter!  Yes, I enjoyed them that much.  

Heather, at Happy and Healthy Moms said that the entire team was gonna get popchips to review this month.  I am so lucky to have had the chance to try these, the hubby and our daughter Lilli enjoyed them as well.  He even shared the link to their website with some buddies at work.  Neither one of us had even heard of them before.. healthy and delicious! 

Until the end of this month, popchips is offering facebook fans (old & new) a coupon to save $1 off their next or FIRST bag of popchips… all YOU have to do is be a popchips fan (“like” them) on facebook. It’s a 30 day rolling coupon, so you have 30 days to use it after printing it, anywhere popchips are sold in the U.S. (I found them at Target and our local health store, Sunseed co-op).

If saving $1 to try these, or "healthy and delicious" was not good enough news, I get to host my first contest!!!!! You will receive an entire month's supply..  I know what you are thinking – “A month’s supply?!” -- Trust me you will have to not eat them all at once (and you will have to try hard not to) but you can become really POPular at the parties.  Bring something yummy along like your favorite dip, salsa and the popchips.. SCORE!

There no gluten ingredients and vegan – wow.  Check out their website www.popchips.com for more information and where to buy them (or you can have them delivered)... And now for my first contest!  One of my lucky readers will win a month’s supply of popchips!


                                                 

HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. “Like” popchips on facebook & comment that I sent you for a chance to win (3 entries - leave 3 comments below)
2. Follow via Google Friend Connect (1 entry) and leave a comment
BONUS ENTRIES
3. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry) and comment with your twitter name
4. Follow popchips on Twitter (1 entry) and comment
5. Tweet "'#save $1 off your next bag of @popchips with this very special #coupon http://popchi.ps/hnPjlH @lmb1119 enter to win http://bit.ly/euKO03" and leave the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) in a comment. You may do this once daily

Good luck everyone!!!
Leslie

The giveaway will end Friday 12/31 at midnight EST and winner will be announced on Saturday 1/1. Winners are contacted by email and posted here on my blog when confirmed. Winners have 24 hours to confirm before a new winner will be chosen. Many thanks to Heather, at Happy and Healthy Mom, for this delicious review opportunity, and Katie, at popchips, for sponsoring my first giveaway!



No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. popchips provided a product sample for this review & giveaway.

21 comments:

Cyndy said...

We are OBSESSED with the bar-b-que ones!!!!!

YUM!!!

Clayton Thomas said...

Popchips are pretty good- even for a guy!!!

Clay

Jade Lakan said...

Awesome! Too bad I don't have twitter :( LOVE the prize!

Jade Lakan said...

Do you want us to leave three comments on here, or on popchips?

Jade Lakan said...

Now a follower on google friend connect, but I'm not sure how to leave a comment.

Unknown said...

I follow via GFC :)

Cynthia said...

I posted to the FB

Cynthia said...

I posted to FB

Cynthia said...

Here's number three.

Dani' said...

#1 liked and posted on popchips wall (Dani B.) contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Dani' said...

#2 liked and posted on popchips wall (Dani B.) contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Dani' said...

#3 liked and posted on popchips wall (Dani B.) contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Dani' said...

following w/GFC contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Dani' said...

following you on twitter @solstar contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Dani' said...

following popchips on twitter @solstar contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Dani' said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/solstar/status/19980407923539969 contestd(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jade Lakan said...

I think I need one more comment! Thanks, Leslie!

AubreyLaine said...

I like Popchips on Facebook and commented that you sent me !

aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I follow on GFC as Aubrey Charlebois!
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I follow you on Twitter as aubreyfick.

aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I follow Popchips on FB!
aubreyfick@yahoo.com