earth angels Diaper Company is a local momrepreneur (mom/entrepreneur) that my friend, Danielle introduced me to via the world wide web when I was searching for cloth diapers. There is a special on detergents right now and you can save 10%, using SAVE10, at checkout. She offers a program for cloth diapering so that you can try before you buy, risk free! How cool is that??! She also has contests on her facebook business page every month showcasing babies wearing the cloth and sometimes her super adorable daughter gets to choose the winner and a few months ago, my little man won! We won with a photo taken by my favorite photographer and family friend, Cyndy at Petit Amour Photography. This is the photo, I am sure I posted it before but too cute not to share again (even if I am a little biased)!!! Anyway, just wanted to share her site, earth angels Diaper Company, with you and hope that you check it out when you want to shop... product lines include Happy Heiny's, Stacinator, DryBee's, bumGenius, Wahmie's, Tiny Tush, Just Ducky Baby, Thirsties Cloth Diapers; Covers, GAD -Green Acre Designs, My Precious Baby by April, Monkey Doodlez, GEN-Y, Huggalugs & more!
For my order, from earth angels Diaper Company, I got some detergent that my friend swears by... Rockin' Green Soap. I am going to try the Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. It is suppose to be a fresh blend with hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine. Sign me up! (And don't forget to use the SAVE10 code!!!)
I also ordered Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo and Body Wash. My little big guy has cradle cap. Lillian never had it so I had no idea what was happening to his head and then someone mentioned "cradle cap". I found out lots of my friends' babies had it too when they were young and that it is pretty common. But, I want to try something as gentle as possible.. I have tried several sensitive and natural washes. I love their tea sampler and Happy Mama Spray, so I am sure I will love the wash. I was hoping to have some of the shampoo to review/giveaway but my blog is still growing outside of my own family and friends.. maybe next time! Don't worry, we will get there!!!
PS Earth Mama Angel Baby® is having a giveaway
PS Earth Mama Angel Baby® is having a giveaway
Lastly, popchips review coming soon - can you say, "poplicious!!"

1 comment:
Hi! I’m a new follower from MBC. Hope you’ll check out my blog and follow back!
-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies
Post a Comment