Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

We had a fun day today!  We went to Play Plus this morning with friends, had a delicious supper, and now  I am ready to get ready for bed!  



The hubby "got" me flowers from my favorite shop, Buds Etc. (in Suntree).. I went shopping with a pal last night and she gave me a sample of the colors that will be available 2011.. AND I LOVE IT!!  Check her out at Cult Nails and follow her blog, too!  So far, my birthday has been fabulous!  My actual birthday is this Friday but we will be on the road, headed to NJ!!!  I cannot wait to see family along the way and in Jersey!

Play Plus for Kids is not too much further South from my favorite floral shop (if you stop by for flowers, say hi to Patti for me and tell her I sent you).. anyway, I love Play Plus, too.  It is super clean and everyone that works there is very friendly.  My pals celebrated the "4" birthdays there this year and I may have to do Lillian's third birthday there next year.  She loves the bounce house, jungle house and all the activity tables.












Well, that is all I got so have a super special night!

Good night!

 

No comments: