Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy and Healthy Mom

I entered a giveaway contest at On the Road Mom for a líllébaby EuroTote!  I really hope I win so I am completing all the possible entries.. I had hoped to do the review through Happy and Healthy Moms which would have given me the chance to try it out and give it away, but maybe next time!!  I am super excited to be part of the Happy and Healthy Mom's Review Team since I am still new to blogging it is awesome to have a network of like minded women to learn from, share ideas, and find neat giveaways like this one! 
How cute is  this?  AND so versatile!!  I would have loved to have it for our NJ trip.. we are driving up this weekend and it would have been perfect, especially for the change in weather from here to there!

We just got back from a short trip to visit our family and friends from the West Coast (of Florida).  We had a great time but I did not exercise at all.  We have been going to the gym 3-5 times a week and I really feel sluggish now that I have not gone.  I am looking forward to going today but then we leave for our trip to Jersey .. I am super excited about that though!!!!!  AND I will be 33 this week, or as my buddy would count it.. 29 for the fourth time!! ;)  Here are some pictures from last week.. 

I never had my camera when they were doing cute things together!

Addie's sleeping bag, fold out couch, may have to get one!

Lilli and Addi wore matching outfits for pictures -- too cute!

Sean Ryder's outfit

Such a cutie!!

Passed out in Addie's bed

Lunch with Grandpa

Sat. at the park



Enjoy your Monday!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I am stopping by from MBC and am your newest follower!