Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winner, winner, chicken dinner..

I am still learning about the blog community.  I originally started our family blog to keep family and friends updated with pictures of growing baby girl... and soon to be here baby boy.  But, as I get more involved within the blogging community, I have made new friends and continuously learn about new products, recipes, tips and even won a contest or two or three supporting fellow mommy bloggers!

Most recently, I won the Baby Dipper Bowl & utensils via http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com/.  I have also won the 4-in-1 Nursing Shawl at Belly Button Boutique and be sure to check out Karla's fabulous store. My first ever win was the The $5 Dinner Mom Meal Cookbook at adventures in parenting. Katy Lee is an awesome West Coast mommy that I have since connected with and enjoy her blog immensely.

Well, I am hoping to win THIS giveaway via PAINTED LADY FINGERS (you can enter here, too by clicking the link)! It is a His & Hers Giveaway but the hubby would not use this so it is really for me :)  I am not sure how I landed on her page but glad I did and hope to win!!  I did notice she has my friend Maria's awesome blog on nails on her blogroll, too!  So, big plus there for the blog love!



Please be sure to check out some of these awesome blogs by clicking the links above and the "buttons" along the side of my blog will take you to some neat sites as well!  If you do not follow my blog publicly already, please do so.. I hope to create a PR kit for my blog soon and then start doing some reviews and great giveaways, too!  (Gotta give back!)

2 comments:

Barbara Schantz said...

Congratulations on winning the Baby Dipper bowl. It will ship out tomorrow, so you should have it in 2-3 business days. :)

Leslie said...

YAY, Thanks so much!!! I am very excited that I won!