Sunday, June 6, 2010

Went to see Grandma..

We drove up to visit with some of the family yesterday.  We picked up Grandma Pam, had a delicious lunch at Stavros, and got to see Papa Nick (and most of his brood there).. Did I mention it was delicious!??  Then we stopped by to see the birthday boy, Lillian's great grandpa, and no trip would be complete without seeing Grag. It was short and sweet visit..  We look forward to seeing the rest of the family again and hopefully soon!  Here are a couple shots I got.. enjoy!

I love "generation" photos.


Daddy took this one of Lillian.


Kissing Grandma P.A. bye bye - How sweet is this picture?

We had to come home early because we had our first home repair yesterday.  The pipe from city water was leaking and of course, it was our "side" so we had to have it repaired before the water could be turned back on ... It is all good now though!


No comments: