It seems like yesterday that my little angel was wearing newborn clothes. Now, she is already wearing 18-24 months and she has her 15 month appointment tomorrow! (Where did the time go and why didn't my belly go with it! lol) We are simply amazed by each milestone met, every new facial expression, and all the moments that Lillian discovers something new. I hope that you are enjoying these updates on our family blog. Thanks for checking it out.
Earlier this week, Lillian and I visited with our friends and here are the pictures from lunch... Always a good time (and a fellow Gator!)!

Lily and Jax

I have a spoon, but I prefer my hand, or chopstix!

See...

"Where did my all my black beans go?"

Lily, Jack, and Jax. Good times!
1 comment:
An cool weblog post there mate . Thanks for the post !
Post a Comment