Saturday, July 4, 2009

My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.

Happy Independence day!

I didn't realize that it has been over a month since I have posted anything here on my blog. We have been super busy. Geoffrey completed his MCSE - (Congratulations honey!!!) I have been watching kiddos and even picked up a new (personal chef) client. But, besides work, Geoffrey and I did get out to the green, yesterday. We had a blast golfing and had not been out since I was preggers. It is only the third time that we have left Lily with someone.

Our Little Miss Independence knows how to say "baby" in sign language, can point to her nose, and loves to pick up the telephone and say, "Hello?" ... She is always dancing, singing, and wants to hear music all the time. We have decided that she will get her own set of clubs at two (like Tiger) and she is gonna be our ball girl while G teaches me to play tennis.

Here are a few photos from the last month and a little 4th of July video. Be safe out there.

Hugs and love,
The Straessleys

















No comments: