Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New phase

We are not quite here but Lilli loves to do what mommy and daddy do ... like sitting at the table. We are currently looking for a "booster chair"so she no longer has to use her high chair (which she climbs out of anyway!).

Our gigantic diaper box was delivered yesterday and this is what Lilli decided it was for..


Oh am I in trouble now or what?! If I leave the room for a moment, Lillian is looking for the newest thing to climb on.. It started when I came home one day.. Geoffrey asked, "Have you seen what she can do now?" I responded with my usual big smile and asked, "What?" He told me that she climbed up next to the TV and was talking to it - YIKES! Well, this is what she did this morning - I guess she wanted to help me organize the cabinets!?



Have a super awesome day!


No comments: