Friday, March 13, 2009

Pooped but cannot sleep

I would love to be asleep right now but I think I am just too excited! We are getting married in 4 days! I am so happy that our families are traveling to be with us on our special day, it means so much. The details are pretty much set. I have to do some errands today, pay some vendors, and get some last minute items. It worries me that people expect me to be freaking out... maybe on THE day but that is what bridesmaids are for, right? Calm your nerves. I want to sleep! I have been in and out of bed but do not want to wake G or baby up (she is in the crib) by my moseying around the house. Lillian is so big! She is getting another tooth, number 5! Okay, well I am gonna try to sleep again. Sweet dreams (hopefully - at least for an hour, then I can make breakfast).




If this picture doesn't make you smile.. well, nevermind!

No comments: