Monday, November 7, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane!

Super duper excited for our upcoming family trip to San Diego!  I talked to my daddy and he said that we went ate aboard Queen Mary and visited the Spruce Goose, oh about thirty years ago when he took my brother and I to San Diego.  I believe this may have to be added to our agenda!  We are definitely going to the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park.  Apparently, it is Beer town, Brew town, or something  like that because San Diego is filled with microbreweries and hubby is super excited.  We have been told that we have to eat at In and Out Burger(?) but we really like Five Guys.. so we shall see!!  It will be the kiddos first time on a plane (not counting the many times we flew with Lillian in my belly) so I bought a bunch of stickers, activity books, molding clay etc.  from the Dollar Tree  -- wish us luck and safe travels!!!  

Here are some photos from Fire Safety Month at school.


And a video that Lilli and I just found on youtube


We are looking forward to some family time at Thanksgiving!!  Happy November!!

No comments: