Monday, May 23, 2011

It has been a while..

I have been slacking with my updates.  We are excited that summer is here and the love bugs MAY be gone.  They definitely were a nuisance while they were here and I still have to clean out our kids' snap pool since I cannot seem to get hubby to do it for me.. HA!  Maybe he will after reading this??? ;)

We celebrated Lilli's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese.  It was our first time for our family to go there..  We went to the brand new location in Melbourne, which is directly behind the Rooms to Go.  We had a blast and have since gone back.. yesterday as a matter of fact.  We also picked up a new bunk bed set for the Lilli's room.  We were tempted to get a new living room set but decided to shop around a bit more.. we are thinking dark leather.

We finished up lab school last week.  And the week before, Karen Oftelie, of Cocoa Beach, did our class photo and individual photos.  Can you believe I had to choose Lillian's first school photo already?!?!?  Well, I cannot say enough how much I loved the photos that Karen had taken - she did a wonderful job and I had a really hard time choosing!!
Photo by K. Oftelie

It seems like we have been sick off and on for the last couple months.and it has been driving me batty but enough of that and on to some photos...

Getting ready for birthday party #1 of the day

Party was set and ready for the birthday girl

She LOVES shooting hoops

Birthday crown

Birthday cake.. don't eat the black icing (trust me!)

Family shot

Slumber party after Addi's party

He loves vacuums.. and helping momma

Lilli jump, jumping at the mall "too high"

Fun at the zoo

Lots of splashing

Swinging with Bubba at the park

CHEESE

Shaving cream art at Lab School

Cool ride!

Hugs!

New room!

Bunk bed fort set


Have a super fabulous week!

3 comments:

katy said...

so grown up! I love her bed with the fort. Where did you get that??

Leslie said...

We got it from Rooms To Go.. it was the floor model. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!