Monday, February 7, 2011

Sophie!

So, I don't know if Sophie is a fad or not because I have not noticed any of my friends with one.  But every time I searched for teethers, this super cute giraffe came up in my search EVERY time.  I gave in and purchased one for our little man.  He loves that thing!  Even his big sister loves it!  She helps mommy find it when it is missing.  She knows what I am talking about when I ask, "Where is Sophie?" and usually knows where, too! haha

He has loved it since the moment we opened the package (after I washed it) and gave it to Sean Ryder.  It is so darn cute!  We got it off Amazon and will definitely purchase again for gifts or recommend it to anyone that asked about a good teether!  Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether is a little pricey compared to other teethers but I believe it is well worth it!  He has bitten me recently, so I just give him Sophie when he does and he chews on her head, her feet, and legs.











From the Manufacturer

Sophie the Giraffe, full of discoveries and activities to awaken baby's senses. Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object. Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused and stimulates his hearings. Taste:Sophie the Giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew like ears, horns, legs. She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gum when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint. Touch: Sophie the Giraffe is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses. Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify. Sophie is Phthalates and BPA free. 


No comments: