My wonderful and funny hubby installed the WeeRide on his bicycle today so we could sneak in a bike ride during this lovely (mostly) rainy day. When we lived beach-side, I tried the typical bike seat, with Lillian behind me and she was not a fan AT ALL. But she absolutely enjoyed this one!!! So much that she did not want to get off when we were finished riding through the neighborhood. I really wanted to try the iBert safe-T-seat, but the wee-ride was available at Wal-Mart and we paid 1/2 of what we would have paid for it. Maybe we will get it when Straessley baby #2 is ready to ride! Here is a picture of the iBert safe-T-seat and a video of Lillian on the WeeRide.
The funny hubby was nice enough to install it on his bicycle because as he pointed out, if I crashed I would take out the whole family! Harddy har har!
Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July weekend.


1 comment:
I really liked the article, and the very cool blog
Post a Comment