Thursday, June 24, 2010

This week..

This is a shot from the bank.. isn't it funny how she eats the lollipop? The ladies there always give her one..


I had a doctor's appointment yesterday (33 weeks!!!) .. we are getting pretty close.  Lillian isn't usually attached to things but I think since she has had a little tummy bug, she wanted to bring her blankie.


We left the waiting room for the exam room with a view!  It was early and faces the east, so Lillian had to put her glasses on!


Then I just kept snapping because she just looked so adorable..


My little model.. we were watching the birds, looking at the water, and of course, the palm trees.


When we left, she had to have her blankie again!


Got a surprise pedicure from a very good friend this past weekend.. then went in and got a manicure at Kai's Kottage, in Titusville.  She did an awesome job and I got the shellac manicure and a minx toe (seen below).  You should definitely make an appointment with Kai - the shellac is a hybrid nail polish that is supposed to last up to 14 days!  Can you imagine??  Read more here at my friend, Maria's blog, and be sure to follow her!


I don't know.. But, I think the Zoya Robyn would look really good with the flowers!!! Got to get back to laundry and kiddos.. Enjoy your day.





No comments: