This post is mostly for me.. so I can easily find this stuff when I am ready to buy, buy, buy.. but just in case you were looking for some cool stuff, too... Here ya go!
http://www.piggypaint.com/ ... a kid-friendly polish without the accompanying drawbacks of traditional polishes. It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone... and made in the USA!
Save 15% during the month of May with code MAYDAY15L on EVERYTHING at www.piggypaint.com Spend $35 and domestic shipping FREE!
A giveaway by Mommy Living the Life of Riley! for Baby Dipper Bowl and Utensils Set
I am getting tons of advice for our new baby on cloth diapering.. one of my friend's favorites is Mother Ease because of the breath-ability.. and I have already made my first purchase at http://www.kellyscloset.com/ for mommy and baby. Also, a friend passed along a ton of XS small Bum Geniuses, which I am very excited to try... trying to decided on fitted, one size, brand, etc. So many choices .. but at least we will be doing our tiny part to help with the environment!
Okey dokey.. meeting our friends, Danielle, Jack, and Eamon at Rotary Park.. Cool playground and neat little nature center/walk. Got to go....
But, you didn't think I would NOT post a picture of our little LB.. did you? :o) Here is a shot from Mother's day, with her grandma P.A. at one her favorite places to eat, the Lone Cabbage Fish Camp - neat place and delicious lunch.
Hope your Mother's Day was beautiful, too!!!
And I will post more from her birthday soon.. Thanks!



1 comment:
I am doing research for my college thesis, thanks for your helpful points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.
- Laura
Post a Comment