Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday and may you have a sweet and blessed Easter!


Lillian loves dancing, twirling, clapping, and making music.  She has recently started playing dress up with her smaller clothes.  She found the box of older clothes while we were arranging her big girl room and began transitioning for the new baby.

Although, we waited last time to find out the sex for baby Lillian, we were really looking forward to the next ultrasound, this past Wednesday.  We found out will have a BABY BOY!  Geoffrey was so excited when the tech said baby boy parts, he exclaimed "good job, momma bear, high-5!"  It was so adorable, then he said, "Lilli, that is your baby brother," and we all enjoyed a few moments seeing the newest member on the screen.


I am also very excited to try cloth diapers with the new baby. Like breastfeeding it will save us money and it is not bad for the environment either.  I believe every little effort helps!  It also helps that I have awesome friends that have used cloth diapering and can help me along the way as well as the fact that cloth diapering is much different then it was long ago - no safety pins needed (gotta love velcro!).  This is my first cloth diaper that I purchased (well, actually I got it for "free" with coupon and a $10.00 purchase from Kelly's Closet .. cannot wait to use it!).


It is a bumGenius Deluxe All-In-One Cloth Diaper Version 2.0- even the name is cute!  I cannot wait to add to my collection.  Our baby boy will be here before Mid-August and I have already bought a few gender neutral items (prior to knowing that he is a boy) and this is a picture of the first item we bought.  It has a cute tiny little lion!



Well, what would a Happy Good Friday  post be without some cute Easter pictures.. so here are a few we did last weekend.  Sorry, cards will most likely be late ..Have a beautiful and blessed Easter weekend.


No comments: