Cherubic

plump prettiness and childlike innocence

Monday, January 25, 2010

READYMADEBOOK

Click here to view this photo book larger

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

SMILE :D

About Me

My photo
Leslie
Space Coast, FL, United States
Christian, wife, and a loyal friend. I enjoy an intense love affair with food, while trying to balance exercise, mommyhood, long baths and pampering. Find family updates, reviews, and giveaways here while sharing our adventures, triumphs, failures, ideas, and anything else that helps us all grow. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to say hi!
View my complete profile

Sweet Tweet

Sweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunrise photo

    Sunrise photo

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2012 (5)
      • ►  12/09 - 12/16 (1)
      • ►  04/29 - 05/06 (1)
      • ►  02/26 - 03/04 (1)
      • ►  01/15 - 01/22 (2)
    • ►  2011 (36)
      • ►  12/04 - 12/11 (3)
      • ►  11/27 - 12/04 (1)
      • ►  11/13 - 11/20 (1)
      • ►  11/06 - 11/13 (1)
      • ►  10/02 - 10/09 (1)
      • ►  08/28 - 09/04 (1)
      • ►  08/07 - 08/14 (1)
      • ►  07/17 - 07/24 (2)
      • ►  05/22 - 05/29 (1)
      • ►  05/01 - 05/08 (1)
      • ►  04/24 - 05/01 (1)
      • ►  04/10 - 04/17 (1)
      • ►  04/03 - 04/10 (1)
      • ►  03/27 - 04/03 (1)
      • ►  03/06 - 03/13 (4)
      • ►  02/27 - 03/06 (2)
      • ►  02/13 - 02/20 (1)
      • ►  02/06 - 02/13 (2)
      • ►  01/30 - 02/06 (1)
      • ►  01/23 - 01/30 (3)
      • ►  01/16 - 01/23 (3)
      • ►  01/02 - 01/09 (3)
    • ▼  2010 (76)
      • ►  12/26 - 01/02 (4)
      • ►  12/19 - 12/26 (1)
      • ►  12/05 - 12/12 (1)
      • ►  11/28 - 12/05 (1)
      • ►  11/14 - 11/21 (3)
      • ►  11/07 - 11/14 (4)
      • ►  10/31 - 11/07 (6)
      • ►  10/24 - 10/31 (5)
      • ►  10/17 - 10/24 (4)
      • ►  10/03 - 10/10 (2)
      • ►  09/26 - 10/03 (2)
      • ►  08/29 - 09/05 (1)
      • ►  08/15 - 08/22 (1)
      • ►  07/25 - 08/01 (1)
      • ►  07/11 - 07/18 (6)
      • ►  07/04 - 07/11 (4)
      • ►  06/27 - 07/04 (1)
      • ►  06/20 - 06/27 (2)
      • ►  06/13 - 06/20 (2)
      • ►  06/06 - 06/13 (3)
      • ►  05/30 - 06/06 (2)
      • ►  05/23 - 05/30 (1)
      • ►  05/16 - 05/23 (2)
      • ►  05/09 - 05/16 (2)
      • ►  05/02 - 05/09 (1)
      • ►  04/18 - 04/25 (2)
      • ►  04/11 - 04/18 (4)
      • ►  03/28 - 04/04 (1)
      • ►  03/21 - 03/28 (1)
      • ►  03/14 - 03/21 (1)
      • ►  02/21 - 02/28 (1)
      • ▼  01/24 - 01/31 (2)
        • January 2010
        • READYMADEBOOK
      • ►  01/03 - 01/10 (2)
    • ►  2009 (41)
      • ►  12/06 - 12/13 (1)
      • ►  11/01 - 11/08 (1)
      • ►  10/25 - 11/01 (1)
      • ►  10/18 - 10/25 (1)
      • ►  10/04 - 10/11 (1)
      • ►  09/27 - 10/04 (2)
      • ►  09/20 - 09/27 (2)
      • ►  09/13 - 09/20 (1)
      • ►  08/30 - 09/06 (4)
      • ►  08/23 - 08/30 (1)
      • ►  08/16 - 08/23 (1)
      • ►  08/02 - 08/09 (1)
      • ►  07/19 - 07/26 (1)
      • ►  07/05 - 07/12 (3)
      • ►  06/28 - 07/05 (1)
      • ►  05/31 - 06/07 (1)
      • ►  05/17 - 05/24 (1)
      • ►  05/10 - 05/17 (2)
      • ►  05/03 - 05/10 (3)
      • ►  04/19 - 04/26 (1)
      • ►  04/12 - 04/19 (2)
      • ►  03/29 - 04/05 (1)
      • ►  03/22 - 03/29 (2)
      • ►  03/08 - 03/15 (1)
      • ►  02/22 - 03/01 (2)
      • ►  02/01 - 02/08 (1)
      • ►  01/18 - 01/25 (1)
      • ►  01/04 - 01/11 (1)
    • ►  2008 (1)
      • ►  10/05 - 10/12 (1)
    • ►  2007 (1)
      • ►  05/06 - 05/13 (1)

    My Blog List

    • OF MICE AND raMEN
      Silent Stories#3 - *Statues have a way of finding me. I don't set out to photograph them, yet they appear—in plazas, gardens, and street corners—each with its own silent stor...
    • Mommy Kat and Kids
      Tips on Buying a House with a Private Well - The post Tips on Buying a House with a Private Well appeared first on Mommy Kat and Kids. Buying a home with a private well can have plenty of benefits, ...
    • For the love of cooking
      Garlic Bok Choy - This easy garlic bok choy recipe is a flavorful, savory side dish that’s on the table within 10 minutes and pairs with most main dishes. We love bok choy...
    • Slant Eye For The Round Eye
      So The Police Can't Take An Asian Woman Talking About Weiner Wednesday? I Bet This GOES NOWHERE For a White Man. - Before anything here's the information on the text/joke from the Star Tribune, which should be held more accountable for their journalism and calling thing...
    • Mom Spark
      Crockpot Cowboy Bacon Baked Beans - This Crockpot baked beans recipe features ground beef, bacon (and drippings), onions, and three beans. It’s perfect for a warm lunch or dinner. Friends...
    • Design Dazzle
      England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2) - Back by popular demand our girls trip to England! 8 Days / 7 Nights – May 1 – May 8, 2027 Jen Springer (Classy by Jen) and Toni Roberts (Design Dazzle) a...
    • The Mommy Factor
      KURU Footwear for Dads Comfort & Style - KURU Footwear is a great gift idea for dads who spend hours on their feet, enjoy staying active, or simply want footwear that feel great from morning to ni...
    • U create
      Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out - Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview pri...
    • 24/7 MOMS
      FREE Mothers Day Questionnaire Printables - If you were to ask me – “What are some of my most favorite Mothers Day gifts that I have received over the years?” I would most likely tell you the on...
    • Bake at 350
      Atlantic Beach Pie: Citrus Pie with a Saltine Cracker Crust - [image: Atlantic Beach Pie on wooden table with light from window] Sometimes, a recipe is just meant to be. Take this Atlantic Beach Pie, for example. I...
    • kara's party ideas
      Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party - Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details. The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
    • CRAZED MIND
      Keep On Going - Life has changed in so many ways yet stays constant. I find that I am constantly out moving and helping others. Constant growth while doing what I do best,...
    • Living Water
      When Healing is Not a Miracle - Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though something strange were happening to you; but...
    • Erica B.'s - D.I.Y. Style!
      Beyond the Tie: Unique Personalized Jewelry for Dad This Father's Day - We usually like to play it safe when it comes to Father’s Day. We tend to give our dads new ties, coffee mugs, etc. Even sometimes we give them grill too...
    • Frugal Family Fun Blog
      Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids - As the leaves turn their golden hues and the air grows crisp, November ushers in a time of warmth, gratitude, and family. Embracing the changing seasons ca...
    • Copycat Restaurant Recipes
      Bennigan's Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe - *If Strawberry Cheesecake is one of Your Favorite Dishes, You will LOVE making Bennigan's Strawberry Cheesecake at Home with our Easy Recipe.* [image: Ben...
    • Nomie's 3 Monsters
      immortalgrl said: What would happen if I touched your food??? Answer: - [image: Adult Entertainment Clearwater] #Nom Nom Nom
    • Teach Preschool
      P is for Pizza! - While learning about the letter “P” we decided to explore with pizza! Pizza is an all-time favorite food for many preschoolers, and activities involving pi...
    • Tips for Saving
      Free Tree Seedling or Wildflower Seed Card - Head over to Arm and Hammer to sign up to receive a free tree seedling or plantable wildflower seed card to celebrate Earth Day while supplies last. Onc...
    • ShowMeMama
      Our Post Halloween Day Event! - With everything going in the world we decided to make our Halloween Day a memorable one for the entire family. I wanted to allow the kids to have fun, dre...
    • Living for God
      Overcome Evil With Good - "*Don't let evil get the best of you, but conquer evil by doing good.*" (Romans 12:21 NLT) This is a command. Do not let yourselves be conquered or overw...
    • Telly's Tasty Tidbits
      The Best Vanilla Cupcake Recipe - A fabulous vanilla cupcake recipe is something everyone needs. EVERY.ONE. Not just bakers. Not just parents that host a lot of kid parties. Everyone. I'v...
    • Recipes by Amanda's Cookin
      Roasted Asparagus - [image: Roasted Asparagus] Today I’m walking you through the best way to make roasted asparagus so it’s perfect every time! You just need asparagus, oil,...
    • Babblings of a Mommy
      I saw so many good reviews about this - Popular solution http://call.ryanhoytdesigns.ca Jenny Moyett
    • Create Your Traditions
      Maybe it's time we stop making resolutions... - Happy New Year!!! How fun is that? I have always been someone who loves a clean slate, a new chance to be better, be more efficient, more organized, basi...
    • Dirty Diaper Laundry
      Thirsties Potty Training Pant Review - ...
    • Tasty Temptations
      Yellow curry roasted cauliflower & chickpeas - I was looking for something new to mix with my lentils this week. My friend sent me a recipe for a chicken curry that I modified. This was a quick and...
    • Articles from Addington
      Simple Solution: 2 Minute Actions - I first read about the idea on Zen Habits, a fantastic blog about simplistic living. To put it plainly, as you work through your day, if an action takes yo...
    • freckles and fudge
      Cara Mengatur Jam Belajar di Rumah dengan Baik - Menjadi seorang murid memang suatu hal yang tidak mudah. Ketika pertama kali sekolah, Anda diharuskan melakukan adaptasi terhadap lingkungan, teman-teman,...
    • A Bloggy Mom
      Family Traditions: Tips to Creating Your Own Special Holiday Memories - With cookie baking, present shopping, wrapping and party planning, it’s easy to get lost amid the holiday frenzy. If stressed, the feeling of anxiety can s...
    • Hip Chick’s Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies
      Adjust contrast of a pdf free - Closer to the eye of the shooter, this is because Preview is quite literally applying a filter to each individual page of the PDF you are saving. the proce...
    • Savvy and Sassy
      Is Your Toddler Too Heavy to Carry? - Our daughter is 18 months old now and honestly, she is getting too heavy to carry all the time. Or at least for an extended period of time. That can make...
    • More Milestones
      When She Was My Mother - Whether we were living as a family with both parents or my mother was raising us alone; we always had what we needed. Our home was always clean…immaculate...
    • Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
      ATTENTION FANS OF CHRISTIAN BOOKS - Calling All Readers! If you are a fan of Christian literature, you may want to consider joining the Christian Women's Review Crew. They are always looking ...
    • Fabulous Fun Finds
      Y Yigal for Macy's - I came home from Thailand to a very nice surprise at my doorstep compliments of Popsugar and Macy's!! Affiliate links are used throughout this post. Wo...
    • I Love Cloth Diapers ~ The SoftBums.com Blog
      We moved our blog!!! - [image: The SoftBums Blog] *Click Here For New Blog Site*
    • Crafting by Candlelight
      2017 Word of the Year - In 2011, I chose "remember." In 2012, I chose "breathe." In 2013, I chose "believe." In 2014, I chose "thrive." In 2015, I did not choose a word. I looked at...
    • Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings
      Small Business Saturday - Our Go-To Shops! - *Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post, however referral links may be used.* Small Business Saturday is fast approaching and if you're any...
    • Mission Montana
      Tempat Jual Sweater Wanita Online Terkeren Di Indonesia - Toko Online Jual Sweater Perempuan di Bandung nama webnya setumpuk.com bisa langsung kunjungi link berikut ini kalau kamu berminat membeli sweater di sana ...
    • Mayra's Secret Bookcase
      The Writing Life with Children's Author Michelle Nott - Before becoming an author, Michelle Nott enjoyed being a French teacher (pre-K to university levels) in the U.S., working for a French company in Paris a...
    • The Divorce Coach's Corner
      Big Brother is Mentoring: How Lawyer Participation in Restorative Justice and Mentoring Programs Can Make Brevard a Stronger, Safer, & Healthier Community. - Here is a call out to my fellow attorneys to help bring more peace, respect, and kindness to Brevard County, while simultaneously helping to decrease the ...
    • Growing a Godly Girl
      10 Desain Dapur Modern Minimalis Terbaru 2016 - *Desain Dapur Modern Minimalis* – Mendesain rumah adalah sebuah impian yang di inginkan banyak orang tidak saya pungkiri saya juga inginkan hal itu. denga...
    • Render Me Mama
      Stone Mountain Park Spring FUN Break! April 2-10, 2016 - It is finally Spring Break in Atlanta! If you are like us, you look forward to this one more than the other "breaks" we have during the school year. Mostly...
    • Waterwaif
      Supporting Friends - I bought this amazing piece yesterday from my friend (and sometime teacher Tammy Hennessy). I love it so much and can't wait to hang it!! (Her pieces would...
    • Bummis Cloth Diapering
      5 Simple Ways to Make Using Cloth Diapers EASY - *Thinking you might want to use cloth diapers, but worried it might be too much work? * *Here’s how to make it easy!* *1. Choose the RIGHT diapers for ...
    • Mommyology
      Baby #3, 35 Week Appointment - I didn't realize I'd been leaving appointment notes on this blog and I think it's a great idea for this pregnancy as well. I like comparisons. Anyhow... I ...
    • Leslie Loves Veggies
      Birchbox Subscription Box January 2016 Unboxing - Birchbox is a monthly subscription box featuring personalized beauty, skincare, haircare and sometimes food samples for just $10 a month. That includes s...
    • Morgana Starr, Angel Messenger
      Keep Smiling - Kindness towards others is a good thing. It makes them feel supported and makes you feel good. You can offer a smile or assistance to another, but they hav...
    • Kingdom of Chaos
      New Year's resolutions - Do you make them? #2016 - Happy New Year!! 2015 went faster than I expected. Time flies by when you aren't paying attention (or are a bit too preoccupied with other things). 20...
    • Mommy Living the Life of Riley!
      Understanding the Dermaroller (Micro-Needling) Skincare Technique - If you have skin problems that seem like they will plague you forever, don't give up hope yet. Maybe you’ve tried aesthetic lasers and other laser proced...
    • Mother 2 Mother Blog
      Sunday's Best Linkup - #37 - *Welcome to Week 37 of Mother 2 Mother's Sunday's Best Linkup. It's hard to believe that school is back in session and fall is around the corner. We...
    • Fluff Envy
      Celebrating C-Section Moms - I love the beautiful c-section picture that it making the social media rounds right now. Baby A is almost nine months old, but I’m still coming to terms w...
    • Munchkin Farm
      My Friend Cayla {Review} - We were recently given the chance to review a fun new interactive doll named My Friend Cayla. My girls were excited when they saw her and couldn't wait to ...
    • vanilla sugar
      friday links - Quest Nutrition now has S'Mores Protein Bars! I've been a long time fan of Quest, their protein bars are one of the best around, mainly because of the flav...
    • Render Me Mama 365
      Audio Percakapan Bahasa Inggris Menggunakan Idiom - *Audio Percakapan Bahasa Inggris Menggunakan Idiom* - Speaking adalah salah satu skill bahasa Inggris yang mutlak harus anda kuasai. Bagaiman mungkin anda ...
    • The Tablescaper
      Pinks - [image: Senior Tea 2013 006] If you’ve visited my blog before, you know my love of china. [image: IMG_2352] And how the beauty of the garden is reflecte...
    • Bunko Mamas
      Update - Hello, Ladies! A few items of business: 1. We voted last month to change Bunko's start time to 6pm, rather than 6:30pm. So for July, please show up at 6:0...
    • Bee-Mused
      Last few years - Parenting teens is a whole different animal. Now I have one going into college and one in middle school.
    • zannick : our home ed journey
      Guarda e Scarica Back to Roots 1995 - Guarda Back to Roots streaming italiano gratis, Scarica Back to Roots gratis in italiano, Gioca Back to Roots film completo [image: immagini di Back to Ro...
    • R3 Daily
      The Makeup Show 10 Year Anniversary Exclusive Product Announcement! - I found out about The Makeup Show about 4 years ago and here they are celebrating their 10 year anniversary this year! I've been to the Orlando shows obvio...
    • Mila's Daydreams
      VINCENT AND THE NIGHT -book is now OUT THERE! - Mila is testing out the new book: Vincent and the Night, via Instagram Read more about the book and find a place to buy it. PS, I rarely update this blog,...
    • One Stylish Momma
      Calling all Momma's: Hop Into Spring with Mam - I am not sure about you, but the winter weather here just can't seem to go away! The spring flowers have slowly started to sprout and I have started to n...
    • everything mom and baby
      Holiday Style Picks from @LandsEnd and enter to win a $50 giftcard! - Just because winter equals bundling up and many layers, doesn’t mean it’s time to sacrifice style. *Lands’ End*—the classically American lifestyle brand...
    • Spread Change
      Secret Santa - It's that time of year again! Time for my favorite Santa... the secret one. Remember everyone... we can do this all year long! Post by CBS Evening News w...
    • Britney's Beauty Mark
      Stress Relieving and Stress Soothing Products - The lazy days of summer are officially gone -- your boss is back from vacay and crankier than ever, you've got more deadlines than you can count and the ho...
    • My Culinary Creations
      mercedes of columbus ga raffle - Everyone wants to own a car of its own. It is not mandatory to buy a new car always. Sometimes Used cars also prove to be good. Anyone can Buy a quality U...
    • Unexpected Surprises
      well, hey there.. fancy bumping into you after all these years! - Getting back into the groove of things. Life is settling down, and for the first time in a long time I feel like I can breathe again. When you find yours...
    • Just Call Me Lucy
      FREE MEDIUM SLURPEE - Who doesn't love an ice cold *7-11 *slurpee on a hot summer day? If you would like to get a free medium slurpee just text the word SIXFLAGS to 711711. Do...
    • Knickernappies
      Beyond Cloth Diapers: Alternate Uses for Wetbags - Wetbags are a great solution for storing dirty cloth diapers until laundry day. However, their utility extends well beyond diapers. Here are a few ideas fo...
    • Highlands Ranch Mom
      Ice Cream Social - Wednesday, July 9th is the annual Littleton Fire Rescue Ice Cream Social. All you can eat ice cream is $2. There will also be Fire Truck displays and d...
    • Tonight's Specials
      Red Onion Meatloaf - Red Onion Meatloaf perfect blend of angus chuck, herbs & spices served on mashed potatoes with a fresh vegetable saute highlighted with a herb roasted to...
    • 2 MOMS TALK
      How to add a Pinterest Widget to your blog - Hop on over to the site today to check out the latest tutorial! This will show you how to display your latest Pinterest pins on your blog sidebar!! You wi...
    • Crafty Moose gone wild!
      I Miss You! -
    • The Supermom Blues
      Confessions of a Hoarder: When You Own Someone Else's Mess ... - One thing we hoarders go through is not owning up to our own messes. We see them, but we don't *SEE* them, know what I mean? We live with them because, wel...
    • Eclectic Effervescence
      Three Dollars. - So I had retired this blog. But yesterday on Facebook I read the letter posted above by a news station in Fargo. It reads: Happy Halloween and Happy Hol...
    • Darting Family
      A year later ... - Wow, I didn't realize that I haven't posted for a year now. Crazy! So much has gone on, where do I start? Let's start one by one with each family member a...
    • Vicky Bell's Blog
      The Year of Big Life Events, a summary, including THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, and some other stuff - I should call it The Year, in caps, the one that began and ended in a tutu, the one that was so full of Big Life Events that writing seemed awfully trivia...
    • Supermom: Losing It
      LOSING IT IS MOVING!!! - Hey kiddies, been a while! Well I've been working on a project with my mom for a while that has FINALLY come to fruition! That's right, 7 Bites is almost r...
    • Chic Modern Vintage: THE COLLABORATION
      I'VE MOVED - Simply I will not be posting here anymore. You can find me at www.chicmodernvintage.com I'm still working out a few kinks but in another week or so we shou...
    • Walking the Land
      Ain't no stoppin me now.... I'm on the move. - Everyone has their own way of coping with stress. Some people eat. Some people shop. Some people clean. Some people drink. Some people sleep. Some people w...
    • Purple Liquid: a wine and food diary
      The Annapolis Winery, just a few miles away from the Sonoma Coast - Last month, we rented a beach house at Sea Ranch on the Sonoma Coast for a couple of days. The private road leading to the house was just on the opposite s...
    • Sonia Kathuria
      Bewertung: Dead Space - Dead Space ist eine dritte Person-Shooter mit einer Uber-die-Schulter-Kamera a la Resident Evil 4. Besticht durch polierte Grafik und Schall zu absorbiere...
    • Our Magnum Opus
      The Table is Spread - I'm sitting at my kitchen table, eating breakfast. It's covered. I usually clear it off at night to start a new day, but have been fighting a cold and lef...
    • Gaining AND Losing
      Slim by the Summer #5 - When You Gotta Go! - I found an awesome linky to help me and anyone else who is interested in joining in. Just head on over to Raising Reagan to join in the fun! Each week ther...
    • Discovering The Me in Mommy
      Fun with #ProgressOh! - I appreciate how Progresso supports a positive feeling and satisfaction in wise food choices, and those "Oh!" moments of just being so proud! While I've...
    • The Hale Family
      Cube storage organizers - Matt's latest project: building these cube bookshelves. They're sized to hold those canvas cube storage bins - for the growing stash of homeschooling su...
    • The World's Best Films
      The Year of Beasts of the Southern Wild - Beasts of the Southern Wild is a amazing debut film by director Benh Zeitlin, from a play by Lucy Alibar, a fellow writer that Zeitlin met in a writer's wo...
    • Cherubic
      - *"Believing in the true spirit of my December holiday (Christmas), I commit myself to:* - * Remember those people who truly need my gifts* - * E...
    • painted Lady fingers
      Kama Sutra Intimate Caress Shave Cream from Adam & Eve - Hello ladies, I recently experienced the luxurious feeling of Kama Sutra Intimate Caress Shave Cream, after purchasing it from Adam & Eve. Having relied on...
    • I am NOT a VOLCANO and other such stories.
      Hyperbole - I'm more thankful for this than anything else, ever. ;) - Today I'm thankful for hyperbole, without which my ENTIRE LIFE would be a GIANT BALL OF BORING language. Like my blog? Please vote for me by clicking th...
    • Mom-Daughter Style
      Fun Factory - This is our first time at Fun Factory. I usually set a limit on the amount of tokens/tickets/card to buy when we go to arcades, usually I start at $20 t...
    • Daily Philosophizer
      Time to update. - It's been another 365 days. I figure that is enough of a break from what was a daily part of my life for quite some time. I've kind of missed writing and I...
    • Baybee Luv
      2 going on 12! - Who took my 2 year old and handed me this 12 year old?! WHERE IS MY LOVING LITTLE GIRL?! Seriously, Jaliyah woke up one morning and everything changed. Her...
    • Torrential Raines
      Grand finale of SC vacation - E^2 ... can't hang Tired after a long day of swimming Get that Poppy a arm roll sandwich! Cutest picture ever Pissed off baby because I ...
    • My Double Life
      Please help Baby Dipper qualify for $250K grant - *Mission: Small Business Eligibility for $250,000 grant means 250 votes needed* That's right. Baby Dipper has the chance to be considered for a $250,000 g...
    • What's Mom Fixing Today?
      Amazing Shot by my Hubby!! - Photo by, John Moss
    • Diaper Discussions
      Confessions of a "Newbie" - Contributed by Miracle- our newest employee! When I first discovered I was pregnant with my oldest son in 2007, I immediately began thinking about the be...
    • Dinosaur World Blog
      To make you smile... - What do you call a dinosaur with glasses? - doyathinkhesawus What do you call a sleeping dinosaur? - stegosnoreus What do you call a dinosaur that never gi...
    • Rotormommy
      Round 3 - Well this blog might be getting a little more active in the coming months. We kind of had an unexpected surprise a few weeks ago. We found out this: ...
    • Less Stress Food
      Big meal ideas! - I have a friend who asked for some frugal meal ideas for her church lunch/supper during a training that they have coming up after Easter. So here are some...
    • Big, Bold, Beautiful Food
      Grandma Joyce's Apple Cake - Since we have had an unnaturally warm winter this year, it feels like we are a month ahead of schedule. The crocuses and daffodils are already stretching...
    • me and my thrifty ideas
      Word Art - Hey everyone! Does anyone else *love* Word Art like me? I am obsessed with decorating my house with inspiring words. Here are some examples of projects ...
    • Recession-Fabulous
      Save money AND save the world - In all our talk about saving money in tight times, we've neglected to talk about how to save money on utilities. Consumer Reports offers an article titled ...
    • Baking is my Zen
      Happy 3rd Birthday Baking is my Zen (blogger.com) - *My blog, Baking is my Zen, turns three years old on blogger.com.* Wow, how time flies! It's been fun posting recipes and photography on my blog. This is m...
    • Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond By LaTersa
      Happy New Years To All Of you! - Hello and Happy New Years To You All, I hope you are leaving 2011 out with a bang and stepping into your greatness in 2012. I want to invite you to my w...
    • One ADornable Family
      Gone but not forgotten...I hope! - We're back!!!!!!! I know its been a year but I miss blogging. Im such a busy or shall I say exhausted mom that I cant find the time to blog. I was recently...
    • onecuteblog
      Updo hairstyle ideas - Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hairstyle ideas Updo hai...
    • Full house mommy
      Our Full house is getting just alittle bigger! - We have moved in my 19 year old pregnant sister. Our family means the world us and my little has really had it rough I would say her entire life. She becam...
    • Confessions Of A First Time Mom
      First Time Mom Gifts Ideas - Have a friend who is pregnant and will give birth to a baby sometimes makes us confused about what gifts to give. In order for your gift memorable and not ...
    • We Cook.
      Nectarine & Almond Breakfast Gratin - *Nectarine & Almond Breakfast Gratin* *Our Advice*: Journal as 1 serving fresh fruit + 1 egg without fat + 1 teaspoon peanut butter. Nectarines and almonds...
    • Easy Stay-At-Home Fun
      No Money for a DS? No Problem. - So, my niece and nephew recently each received their own Nintendo DS gaming system. My daughter (who's 4), has seen them use them and has requested one of ...
    • The Kissable Kitchen
      The Kissable Kitchen - *Who, what, and why is The Kissable Kitchen? It's a kitchen where baked goods are made using culinary flowers, healthy ingredients, and three powerful heal...
    • Tantrums, Troubles, and Treasures
      Tantrums, Troubles, and Treasures Has Moved! - The new home of Tantrums, Troubles, and Treasures can be found at http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com. Hope to see you there. The long awaited book can also...
    • Sippy Cups & Cloth Bums
      Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop {linky here} - **ATTENTION** This will be the last week that Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop will be hosted on Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums. I will be deleting this blog, as I hav...
    • Moms Wear Your Tees Blog
      Kidzmet $400 Summer Enrichment Scholarship Giveaway - This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kidzmet for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. I just discovered a really neat website- Kidzme...
    • Our Life..One Step at a Time
      SpRiNg is in the AiR! - The weather has been so amazing this week! Even when it gets "chilly" it still feels so nice out! We have been wearing shorts and capris, flip flops and ...
    • Tracye Dukes
      This Blog Has a New Home! - I'm so glad you stopped by... please come say hello in my new home over at: http://www.tracyedukes.com/ see ya soon! Tracye
    • Mom Phenom
      Saturday Mom Blog Hop! Add your blog! - I decided I'd love to host a weekly Blog Hop! I'm fairly new to hosting a "hop" so forgive me if there are any glitches. *Here's how it works...* In ord...
    • JLovesMac1
      Valentine's Day Contest Winners!!! - Hooray for Winners! Thank you everyone who participated!! I really enjoyed watching all you beautiful girls putting time and effort in the hairstyles you cr...
    • Ekirabo: The Gift
      Goodbye Ekirabo... Hello GIVEAWAY!!! - Have you missed me? I decided to start blogging over here at Like a Mighty River. And, I'm doing a Tukula bag giveaway to launch the new blog! Head on over...
    • The Price's Life
      Giveaway - I love love love giveaways. Who doesn't, free stuff right? Well right now Melissa over at her blog here is giving away an awesome Tassimo T20 Brewbot by...
    • Abundance Yeah
      Abundance Yeah Pumpkin Butter And Spices Buy One Get 2 FREE - JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS This week I decided that I would get ready for the holidays. So Abundance Yeah is having a buy one get 2 free special this we...
    • Mayhem In The Motherhood
      Latest October upate - We did it! We have paid off our final loan leaving us with only a car payment and mortgage. I'm readjusting our monthly payments so that I can increase the...
    • Resideo Hotel Reservations - resideo.com
      "Do Good" when you travel - These days, it's not easy for everyone to open their wallets and give as much as they'd like. With that in mind, we've partnered with Destination Rewards T...
    • The Hazelaid Review Learning Naturally
      All New Packaging, Now Swear Word Free! - I like to read in bed. Like at night, before I go to sleep. Often it's for no other reason than to try to distract my mind from a project or whatever, so...
    • From Cosmo to Parenting: Always build your own box, and think in that...
      Goal setting... - You are always told to write your goals down. I figure, what a better place than this... Goals- 1a) Forgive. 1) Get to the meat of life, and enjoy every ...
    • Green Mom
      EarthTalk® Question of the Week - I love the syndicated column from, EarthTalk® (From the Editors of E/The Environmental Magazine). Here's this week's question and answer. Dear EarthTalk: ...
    • POLISHING OFF. . .
      PW's Blackberry Cobbler - Your eyes do not deceive you! I am back again!!! I planned on posting this next week, but after reading Ange's comment from yesterday's pie recipe, I HAD ...
    • Crazy For Cloth Diapers!!
      Farewell Blogging World - To all you mom bloggers out there: you are amazing! You're encouragement and creativity brightens many people's days, even when you don't realize it. Thank...
    • Irish_Pirate
      stsadm command reference - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-au/library/cc263384%28office.12%29.aspx
    • The Cloth Diaper Foundation
      GIVEAWAY: VOTE Daily for Roxy and Lisa - Mamavation Mom - Hey everyone! Lisa here! As you know by now, Roxy and I are finalists for Mamavation.com Campaign #5! What is Mamavation? Mamavation ™ is a social experime...
    • The Green Diaper Queen Blog
      FuzziBunz® and Agoo team up - FuzziBunz® has teamed up with Agoo to bring you packs of diapers with cute matching leggings! This is for a limited time only, so get them while you can! ...
    • My Man Marc
      Birds of Paradise - Talk about a high flying print, this Miu Miu satin bird print wallet is the perfect accessory to move you into spring. The print is classic Miu Miu and wit...
    • Mommyhood Exposed
      Celtic Woman: Songs From the Heart New Music Review & Giveaway (Ends 3/5-CLOSED) - *UPDATE: Congratulations hotsnotty2!* A few years ago, I remember flipping on the TV to channel surf only to find a group of five pretty women dresse...
    • Trail Blais
      McCormick® Flavor Forecast™ 2010 Expert Panel Discussion | McCormick® Live deliciously™ - McCormick® Flavor Forecast™ 2010 Expert Panel Discussion McCormick® Live deliciously™
    • The Courteous Chihuahua Redux
      Martha Stewart I'm Not - The other day I found myself on the blog, Bake It Pretty, gazing longingly at the perfect autumn recipe: Ginger Tea Bread. It was a lazy Sunday morning,...
    • Madison Ashlee - First Photos... and videos too
      Road Trip! - Family Reunion 2009 - We set off on a little road trip - Minneapolis to Spokane, Washington and Back. (all within a week!!!!).... Oh yeah, we also wanted to stop by Mount Rush...
    • Back to the Grein
      How's this for "I am Woman, Hear Me Roar?" - This was not my intended article. Initially, I began a piece about the glorious world of “mom-nesia,” which then turned into a piece that I think would h...
    • Enchanted Memories Photography
      Custom Story Boards -
    • The Bernings
      Back to Normal - Me and Cec with John Legend. Malcolm and Jessica, the couple who made the John Legend experience happen!! Jimmy playing the Wii. He loves this thing. Ou...
    • Pickled Grapes
      Multigrain Pasta with Asparagus, Lemon, and Basil - I've been missing in action for a while now. The holiday season was busy and I did not get around to doing much computer work. I have started loosing...
    • Curvy Girl
      Enter our Plus Size model search today!!!! - Enter our Plus Size model search today!!!!
    • Luv My Bag
      ABC Kids Show Timi & Leslie - It was so much fun looking thru the new collection for Timi & Leslie. What an absolutely gorgeous line. They have certainly out done themselves! Beautiful...
    • Free Blogger Templates
      News Blogger Template : San Francisco Skyline - Demo | Download
    • Bits and Pieces
      Flowers and Decor...could a girl ask for more? - Hello friend. I'm hoping that you are having as much fun as I am on this wonderful journey. I am finding out just how many kind and generous people are sti...
    • by Brandon Brown
      -
    • Deeper Faith Devos
      -
    • for such a time as this
      -
    • My Lil' [Crunchy] Cupcakes
      -
    • Life & Times of a Self-Proclaimed Saucy Bitch
      -
    • JaMonkey
      -
    • Amy Sullivan
      -
    • Is There A Bathroom On This Ship?
      -
    • Cooking Up Faith
      -
    • Tales of Baby Jack Reese (aka Little Bitty)
      -
    • Soleil Selene
      -
    • My Mom Saves Money :: Giving Back To The Family
      -
    • MyMomfessions
      -
    • Congo, Here we come!
      -
    • my thoughts and views
      -
    • QUEEN of the Snot Princesses
      -
    • 500 Places With Kids
      -
    • Air Force. Wife. Life.
      -
    • Welcome to TodaysGiveaway.Net
      -
    • Night Owl Mama
      -
    • Mountain Mum
      -
    • The Cake-at-Home Mom
      -
    • Drea's Thoughts
      -
    • It's OK to be WEIRD!
      -
    • Tuckers Take Tennessee
      -
    • Dating: The Good, The Bad & The OMG!!
      -
    • Faithfully Frugal and Free
      -
    • Healthy Living & A Balanced You- AliciaHunter.net
      -
    • The King's Court IV
      -
    • The Cloth Diaper Report
      -
    • Mom's The Glue
      -
    • A Little R & R
      -
    • The Meditative Mom
      -
    • Happy Together
      -
    • Busy Mom's Tips
      -
    • Crazy Adventures in Parenting
      -
    • WOOGSWORLD
      -
    • a little king and i
      -
    • Happy Housewife Designs
      -
    • Casey's Good Life
      -
    • Jenn's RAQ
      -
    • Carrie with Children
      -
    • Mom Bit
      -
    • Babbling Brooke
      -
    • Momma Go Round
      -
    • wwc mc
      -
    • Liz Has A Life
      -
    • Petit Amour Photography
      -
    • Shining 2 Save
      -
    • Truthfully Speaking
      -
    • Beach Baby's Fun Stuff
      -
    Show 10 Show All
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

    Feedjit

    Picture Window theme. Theme images by Nic_Taylor. Powered by Blogger.