Friday, October 9, 2009

October!


No one in Florida believes it is fall! The forecast for our little town is Sunny and 93° and yes, it IS October. While this is the weather that people escaping the cold can appreciate, whoooweee, could it please just be a little cooler and not so sticky? I would settle for not so muggy (it feels like July!).

Lots of wonderful things happening and great guys celebrating their birthdays this month - including Uncle Rick, James, who will be 30, Daddy, and my hubby, too! I love when we all get together - I happen to take this shot of the October birthday guys last year when everyone was here in July. I truly hope we can all get together more frequently.. this year has been great seeing everyone at our wedding and Bran's graduation. I wanted to take more family shots at the wedding since most of us were but it was such a whirl wind ...

Happy Birthday to our guys!! You are very loved and appreciated!!!




We also wanted to wish our lovely Great Aunt Peggy a special Happy Birthday!! I know it is early but it also this month!




What a great month! Malinda and Lonnie welcomed the newest Shughart, Nathan James! My buddy Danielle and her hubby, Matt, also welcomed Eamon Paul at the end of September.... both baby boys are so adorable! Congratulations!

The boys are back in town! And we are looking forward to even more family time during the holidays (love you all!).

It is official - My hubby has been promoted! To top it off the city will be paying for Geoffrey to finish his Bachelor's degree! YAYA for my hubby! Well, I hope that life is treating you good, too! (If it isn't, make it!) =)


We wish you all happiness with every blessing.

Lots of love &
God bless,
The Straessleys

No comments: