Our visit started with our first stop to the wrong address.. or at least the wrong directions by Google Maps, to First Baptist Church of Okahumpka. It was listed as 27714 Country Road 33 Okahumpka, Florida 34762 on their website :P Next time I will use the directions and not the address for directions (if that makes any sense). http://www.fbcolife.com/
So we headed over to Grandma Pam's for lunch a little earlier than expected .. and had a great time!

Lilli B just loved this picture of her daddy... and all the other pictures, too.

It must have been our lucky day because "it was a one stop shop" with surprise visits by some of the family. Aunt Fran had stopped in to Grag's on her way home from the airport. She said she and Uncle Chip had a nice little getaway to one of the Carolina's. So we got to see her for a quick moment. Then, Uncle Gordon and Lance came by too! They brought a beautiful salad for part of Grag's Mother's day presents and other sweet treats from Aunt Sandy! (We missed you, Aunt Sandy!)
It is still a little hard to believe that my hubbie and I have been parents for over a year now ... We are so very blessed!
Little Lillian Barbara says, "Thanks so much for the cute stuff. Love, hugs, and kisses to you all"

Time for more kisses and on to our next stop to Great Granddaddy's and Ms. Betty's home.
How cute is this hat from Great Granddaddy and Ms. Betty?!
Our last stop was to Altoona ... Little Lillian and I finally got to meet Aunt Peggy!
Heading home we saw a terrible accident. We prayed for the families involved and all the people stuck in the awful traffic ...
We made it home safely and what a fabulous day with our family. I thoroughly enjoyed my mother's day and adore my husband and our growing family.
We love you all and hope to see all of you real soon.
With love,
The Straessleys
2 comments:
I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago through a Google search (can't remember what now) and was intrigued by your Locator post. Good luck with that! I also have a beautiful, brown-eyed Lily, although she is "a little" older than your Lilli B. What a cutie.
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
Post a Comment